Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » when should this happen?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: when should this happen?
liketotallyxo
Neophyte
Member # 39625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liketotallyxo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly where does ejaculation come in in the order of "sexual events", if you will?

when i was fooling around with my boyfriend, he was hard, and i swear the inside of his pants were wet. when i said something about it he looked at me like i was crazy and said no, that doesnt happen until later. we werent having sex or anything, but things were pretty intense.

please tell me im not crazy! his pants were wet--what was it?

Posts: 4 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Precum can cause wetness inside of pants. It's a lubricant that helps prepare the penis for ejaculation. It can contain sperm, but is not as high in sperm as semen is. If he didn't ejaculate, it was likely precum that you felt.

--------------------
Courtenay

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.