Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Peeing during masturbation? D:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peeing during masturbation? D:
mizery
Neophyte
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mizery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been masturbating since well, forever. I'm fourteen now and all of a sudden I'm just on this sexual rampage, if you will. xD! I usually go at least once every day, sometimes up to four times a day. Is that too much? But on to the main problem!

Recently I've been experimenting with the end of a hairbrush. It feels nice, yadda yadda, but I'm constantly peeing through out. And I'm sure it's pee, it smells like it. It happens every two minutes or so, I'll feel like I'm going to pee, then when I remove the hairbrush it all just gushes out. Should I stop with the hairbrush? It only happens when I'm using the hairbrush. Will this still go on when I'm actually having sex? D: I don't want to like, be peeing all over the place.

Posts: 1 | From: florida ;D | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie101
Activist
Member # 37085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you insert something into your vagina, you are putting pressure on your bladder which would make you feel like you have to pee, if you pee before hand you shouldn't really have a problem.

it could possibly be your vaginal fluids to, if it is coming out of your vagina it is certainly not pee [Big Grin]

--------------------
stephh!

Posts: 88 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It may actually be female ejaculate, mizery. This is produced by glands that are stimulated during vaginal penetration, when you hit things the right way. It's not dangerous or anything; check out these links for more info:
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/whats_the_deal_with_female_ejaculation
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/wetting_the_bed_when_i_masturbate

(Just gotta say though, a hairbrush may not be the safest choice for a homemade sex toy. Anything you use for sex has to be something you can sanitize, and it may not be easy to sanitize your brush. (If you can throw a condom over it, though, that will make things safer.) You don't want to be introducing bacteria to your vagina that don't belong there; also, if you share your brush with other family members, that would be a bit rude to use it for this purpose, and you'd be better off investing in an actual sex toy.)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.