Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » mastrubation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mastrubation
me77
Neophyte
Member # 32013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me77         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i have a few queastions....
1) when i mastrubate, i get a funny smell from down there... is thatt normal?
2) i like to stick my fingers in myself, but susally i get my finger all the way up to my knuckle in there.... is this bad?
3) is there any other techniques of mastrubating that can cause arousal that DONT involve shower/tubs/sex toys?
thanks

Posts: 12 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolo123
Neophyte
Member # 32065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lolo123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) basically i think that its just that you have got exited and produced a natural lubriocant that isnt the same as the discharge you produce normally in your panties.
2) its not weird to fit your fingers in up to your knuckles... remeber that a baby comes out of there and a sex toy and a penis fits up there, theres nothing wrong with it.
3) people use weird stuff like cucumbers and hairbrushes, but they are dangerous, and theres nothing wrong with using your fingers, so i would stick to that.

hope ive been able to help you...x

Posts: 25 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me77
Neophyte
Member # 32013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me77         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but why can you use things like cucumbers and hair brushes
Posts: 12 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A) they aren't sanitary, and are really hard to sanitize. And B) they aren't meant for sexual play.

Best stick with toys meant for masturbation. If you don't have access to any, your fingers work just fine.

It is normal for discharge to have a strong smell, but it shouldn't small bad. If you smell something fishy or foul, it could mean an infection, and needs to be check out by a OB/GYN.

[ 01-03-2007, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: JamsessionVT ]

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king_abney
Neophyte
Member # 32123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_abney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey uhh im not circumsized and i was masterbateing i hate myself for it and i geus im addicted kinda stupid and well when i was and seman started to come out and well i didnt want it to so i holded it and non came out but where did it go???

--------------------
daniel

Posts: 1 | From: behind u | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel: Don't hate yourself for masturbating. There's no harm in it, unless you make it psychologically harmful by believing that it's wrong and beating yourself up about it. And it's not kinda stupid. Lots of people post about similar feelings, so if you browse the forums you'll see that you're not alone. There may be some societal and religious pressures against maturbation, but there is no scientific reason to avoid it. In fact, there are benefits. This article may help:

Is Masturbation OK?

As for your question, if you're concerned that you may have caused some harm, I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry. If you're just curious where the semen went- if it didn't come out, then it must have remained inside your genitals where it was in the first place. I imagine it would either be reabsorbed at that point or exit the urethra later while you are urinating.

By the way, circumcision or lack thereof won't have any bearing on this answer.

P.S. Try to write in complete sentences with correct grammar; it makes your questions easier to understand and answer accurately!

Hope this helps...

[ 01-07-2007, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: kluekozyte ]

Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.