Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » uber-embarrassing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: uber-embarrassing
jerkyfeind
Neophyte
Member # 25969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerkyfeind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay, this is kinda gross, which is why i gotta do somethin about it. my boyfriend and i are like exhibitionists with our making out. he's pretty good at controlling his "gun" but i can't control my fluids at all and it kinda seeps through my jeans sometimes and that's somethin i really don't want anybody seein.. in fact, i don't even want my boyfriend to see it either cause it's just gross.. first of all, is it normal for that stuff to go through jeans? and what can i do about it? please help!
Posts: 3 | From: margaritaville, california, united states | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERVasive
Activist
Member # 25065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERVasive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, first of all, it would probably be a good idea to evaluate how much you are really comfortable with exhibiting. In my last relationship my girlfriend and I got a bit of a reputation for the same thing, and our friends were pretty wierded out by it. It's a good idea to think about the people you are exhibiting yourself to, and be considerate of them.

As far as I know it's perfectly normal for some girls to get wetter than others when aroused, and you seem to just be someone who produces a lot of natural lube. I don't think that's gross. It's just your body. Look on the bright side: you'll probably have to spend less money on artificial lube .

If you have an issue (pardon the pun) with getting your pants wet, maybe you should just refrain in public from the activities that get you so aroused. Barring that, I guess you could try wearing a pad or something. I'm a guy, so I don't know too much about that stuff. I'm sure someone else can give you better advice on that.

------------------
- PERVasive

"Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Posts: 64 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerkyfeind
Neophyte
Member # 25969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerkyfeind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well it's not the exhibiting thing that's a big deal... we only do it around our swinger friends... we're not swingers ourselves but they definitely don't mind. i'm just a little uncomfortable with my body functions is all. i'll try the pad thing till i hear somethin better though!
thanks for the help man.
*runs away in shame* >.<

Posts: 3 | From: margaritaville, california, united states | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, it strikes me as really odd that you;d feel shame about basic arousal fluids with a trusted partner, but not about your body in general -- which the fluids are part of -- in serious public.

Given, we've all our quirks, but it might be helpful to make a mantra for yourself that reminds you tha if your body is okay for sight, then normative fluids are part of that body.

But yes, it's normal for vaginal secretions during high arousal to seep through clothing. And if you're being at all active in the sex you're having or simulating, remember that you're going to sweat as well, which may be part of the fluids you're seeing.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerkyfeind
Neophyte
Member # 25969

yeah, i know, i don't make much sense. i'm just wierd about snot, crying, sweating, bleeding, pretty much all kinds of secretions. kinda of a pet peeve sorta thing.. think maybe i'll just try the pads idea.. >.<

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.