Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » But also

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: But also
megs4
Neophyte
Member # 25570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megs4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks delicious. The thing is, I've had spotting the last 4 out of 4 weeks and was due to get my period the day after this instance - I still have bleeding, but can't tell the difference between the spotting and period. I actually took a morning after pill just in case, but then found out you have to skip the placebo pills if you're due to take them within 7 days, which I didn't do.
Anyway, do you think the fact that the patch was at the back means nothing could have happened?

Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For future reference, hit "reply" rather than creating a new topic

EC can cause more spotting and mess up your period even further, if you were due to get it, so that's out to base your risk on.

With everything you've described I really don't think you have anything to worry about, though, so I'd forget about it. You can think about it again if next month you don't get your withdrawl bleed (though I'm not sure if the EC you took now would affect your next pill pack or not, which just means there could be some more irregularity then) you can test. Still, I wouldn't worry.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.