Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » My Cum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Cum
Unique1012
Neophyte
Member # 25562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unique1012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Never CAme By fingering Myself NEver And Im 17.
Why Can't I Cum Like That It Feels Great But I Just Came..
I Can Cum By Humping Or Running The Bathtub fosset over my vagina but i cant cum by fingering myself?

And when I do cum like humping and stuff.. it doesnt really cum out the way i thougt it would.. i can only feel the cum if i was to rub it more then i feel it but it doesnt exacttly cum out.

Posts: 11 | From: sherman oaks CA USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please do not double post, it is against the guidelines you agreed to when you registwered. Also, for future reference, it's okay to clump a lot of different questions into one big post.

See my response to you here:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004095.html

To add onto what you additionally asked here that you didn't in your other post however:

When a woman is aroused she will produce a natural lubrication from her vagina. This discharge is NOT anything like ejaculation in males (or females for that matter), it';s simply lubricating the vaginal canal, hence the term "wet." The majority of women only experience this increase in lubrication when they are aroused and if they orgasm.

Female ejaculate is different, however, and while it can happen it doesn't happen to that many women. Female ejaculate comes from the urethra, not the vagina, and is a clear to yellowish liquid.

So when you orgasm what you're experiencing is completely normal and what it is really like for any other woman.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.