Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » ummm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ummm
tee
Neophyte
Member # 25540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have sex and like the first 3 time he went in you with no condum but then the next few times he did on saturday and then like on tuesday or wednsday you come on your period can you still get pregnant
Posts: 36 | From: newportnews,va,usa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tee
Neophyte
Member # 25540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can some one pleez answer my question i really need to find out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posts: 36 | From: newportnews,va,usa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't this essentially the exact same question I answered in your topic here?
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/002208.html

The answer is basically the same. It's fairly unlikely, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

I understand you want an answer to your question, but we work on a volunteer basis and can't all be at the computer 24/7. You have posted this question three times in three different places, that will NOT get you a reply faster and it is against the Guidelines you agreed to when you signed up.

Not only has this situation you're describing brought on (although unlikely, again) pregnancy risks, there are also substantial STD risks.

You have posted a couple questions that really seem to me that you're not making wise decisions about your own health and well being. Please take the time to read these articles:

Ready or Not? The Sex Readiness Checklist
Safe, Sound and Sexy
What's the Risk? (About pregnancy risks)

[This message has been edited by dailicious (edited 09-30-2005).]

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unique1012
Neophyte
Member # 25562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unique1012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm I heard that theirs a even more bigger chance of a girl getting pregnant on her period.?
Posts: 11 | From: sherman oaks CA USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not true. There's not necessarily LESS of a chance to become pregnant if you have sex on your period, but technically being on your period means you can't be ovulating, and hence no egg to be fertilized for you to become pregnant. (This does NOT mean however the risk is reduced, since sperm can live in the vagina for up to 5-7 days it is possible for a woman to ovulate within that time after mesntruating and become pregnant).

What there IS a HIGHER risk of during mesntruation is STI transmission due to the amount of blood and other vaginal fluids during this time.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.