Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » dont know how

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dont know how
weirdo_freak
Neophyte
Member # 24835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdo_freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple of months now. We have talked about taking another step and we have tried. He started to finger me, but didnt suceed. I didnt know if he didnt know where to go with his finger or was just masterbating for me before he decided to actually go through with it(it was his and my first time).We got interuppted(sp?) twice and after the 2nd time, I got really uncomfortable so I buttoned my pants back up and he asked me what was the matter and if I didnt like it, I told him that nothing was the matter(that was a lie cause I felt really uncomfortable and just didnt wanna tell him that) and I told him that it felt good(and of course it did). He wants me to do the same thing to him I just dont know how to go about it(and yes I did want to a couple of times), and he wants to try to finger me again and eat me out. Of course I want him to I just dont want for him to tell any one or bring it up at the wrong times, cause I fell really uncomfortable very easily.

If you got what I was asking then please help or I will restate it when I find out how to. Thanks.

**Rachel**

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FCUKINSTAR05
Neophyte
Member # 25437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FCUKINSTAR05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont do it you dont want to. who cares wut he want. Cuz boys will bring it up at the wrong time if he the fly type of boy
Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdo_freak
Neophyte
Member # 24835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdo_freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but I do want to.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Scarleteen, weirdo_freak.

What do you do? You talk and communicate. You'll have a sad relationship without it. If you are uncomfortable with any activity, say something. If you want to do an activivity, say something. Your boyfriend is not a mind-reader.

Also, please take a look at some of the articles on the main page, namely Pink Parts: The Female Anatomy, Man's Best Friend: The Male Anatomy, Safe, Sound...And Sexy!, Our Sex Readiness Chart, and Sexual Response for starters. There's plenty more where those came from.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnathon
Neophyte
Member # 25377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnathon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Because it was his first time he is probably feeling around the same way. I would recommend doing anything unless you talk to him and feel comfortable in what you doing.

With me I've noticed some girls open up more then others and the ones that do i feel real comfortable and relaxed and so do they. so just talk

Posts: 5 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.