Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » anal painful

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anal painful
mscurious
Neophyte
Member # 25393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mscurious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello..last night (sept.17) me and my partner tried to have anal sex and its my first time to do it but the time we are doing it i cant take it coz its really painful so i did say stop. After that i clean my vagina and my butt then i found out that my butthole is bleeding and its really painful, until now (Sept.18) my butthole is slight bleeding and painful..is this normal for having anal sex for the first time? Do i need to see a dr? thx and more power
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you did not:

1. GRADUALLY introduce play anally, as in, with a covered small finger or toy first before something as large as a penis,
2. Use PLENTY of latex-safe lubricant for any and ALL anal play, and/or
3. You partner was not VERY slow and VERY gradual with penetration, advancing at YOUR direction...

...then yes, injury can occur. And given the bleeding, it did. If your partner was not wearing a condom, for the record, STI risks which are already high with anal sex have been even higher in your case due to the fissures the bleeding is likely a result of.

If you still have bleeding tomorrow, see your gynecologist, however, it's likely just something that needs time to heal. however you'll (both) want to schedule STI screens in the next month anyway if the sex was unprotected.

And for future reference, all those three points listed above are VITAL. And if anal play with a finger or small toy (always with a flared base, for the record) isn't pleasurable for you -- not just not painful, but pleasant -- then going for something larger is a bad idea.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder
ST homepage • ST blog • about Heather & Scarleteen

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mscurious
Neophyte
Member # 25393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mscurious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we used small toy like small dildo for a while and put some lubricant also...but its pain ...so ihave a buttsore till now..

okay thx mz scarlet ill follow ur advice..thx so much

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.