Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » No feelings down there

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No feelings down there
bandmonkey101
Neophyte
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandmonkey101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I masturbate, I can't feel anything. Even when I've tried scratching myself, there isn't anything. I also don't use more than one finger because I am a virgin and anymore hurts very much. I had my last pelvic exam about a year ago, but should I go back for another one?
Posts: 8 | From: Henderson, Nevada, U.S.A | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure exactly what you're doing when you masturbate, but I just thought I'd add that many women do not orgasm from penetration alone. And many women find clitoral stimulation very pleasurable. You should experiment and see what works for you.
Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scaredsilly2
Activist
Member # 21893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scaredsilly2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say, it might depend where down there that you're masturbating. If it's penetration, like gubblebum said, some women don't get pleasure from that alone. Masturbating your clitoris would likely give some kind of feeling.

------------------
-the maker is surely one who makes themself.-

Posts: 146 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vypasbie
Neophyte
Member # 24273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vypasbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused about the nature of your question bandmonkey. You say that you can't feel anything when you masturbated, but yet you say that if you use more than one finger it hurts. Well pain is feeling, right? Not trying to be mean about it, just trying to figure out what you are or aren't feeling.

------------------
Does the fact that I'm trying to do it for you do it for you?

[This message has been edited by Vypasbie (edited 07-14-2005).]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandmonkey101
Neophyte
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandmonkey101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is to Vy. I guess I should have specified where the pain is. It is only in the front of the opening that the pain occurs, and nowhere else. I'm sorry for not specifying.
Posts: 8 | From: Henderson, Nevada, U.S.A | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about some light reading? this may answer some of your questions:

• Pink Parts – Female Sexual Anatomy
  • Seven Ways to Love Your Body
  • Sexual Response and Orgasm - A User's Guide
  • YIELD…for Pleasure!
  • 10 of the Best Things You Can Do for Your Sexual Self

------------------
    LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
    Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
    1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  •    

Quick Reply
    HTML is not enabled.
    UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
     - Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
    Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.