Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » oral w/o condom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: oral w/o condom
dragnfly
Neophyte
Member # 24053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dragnfly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I've read up on this site about givin my bf oral sex since I'm intimidated by it (even tho we've had sex) and all i can find is that I should do it with a condom so I dont gotta worry about swallowin or spittin... what if I don't use one? Do I finish him with my hand bc I don't want to swallow or spit... Is it really that nasty to do either of those? Is it normal for girls to not swallow? Y'all help me out with some tips! Thanks!
Posts: 2 | From: Augusta, GA, USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Use the condom, it keeps things safe. STDs can be transfered via the mouth to genitals, or via the genitals to the mouth.

As far as spitting or swollowing, if you're going to ignore the advice to always use a condom, it's completely up to you and what you're comfortable doing. Talk to your boyfriend, make sure he understands what you're comfortable with, to take things slowly, have him talk to you about when he thinks he's getting to the point he's going to ejaculate if you want to continue manually rather than orally, etc. It's all about communication. It's also completely normal for girls to spit, swollow, give oral and finish differently, or just not give oral sex at all. it's completely up to you.

If it makes you feel better, I had sex with my boyfriend for months before my mouth even came near his penis, and while I enjoy giving him oral as part of foreplay, I have never in my life given oral sex to the point he (or any guy, for that matter, as he was my first) has ejaculated, because it's not something that particularly interests me sexually.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nuttycow02
Neophyte
Member # 23959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nuttycow02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even tho most people think that oral is a big issue it isnt. if you want to give your boyfriend oral but not swallow or spit, then just do it for a bit until he gets really excited then start having sex! that way he knows that your up for giving oral but more Adventurous. trust me it works!
Posts: 1 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nuttycow02:
Even tho most people think that oral is a big issue it isnt. if you want to give your boyfriend oral but not swallow or spit, then just do it for a bit until he gets really excited then start having sex! that way he knows that your up for giving oral but more Adventurous. trust me it works!

in tihs situation, then you definitely NEED to be using a condom. Otherwise, unwanted pregnancy becomes a factor, too. As if the STD risks weren't enough.

Really folks, what is your objection to safety? are you waiting to get infected first? will that drive home the point? check out what Miz S has to say about it http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/000827.html

if after reading this website and hearing it from all of us, you STILL want to take chances, then i think you missed a valuable point of why ST exists. but hey, that's your call...

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dragnfly
Neophyte
Member # 24053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dragnfly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I failed to make it clear that we have both been tested and are STD-free, so no worries there. Thanks for the response!
Posts: 2 | From: Augusta, GA, USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hot4nerds
Neophyte
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hot4nerds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to say if you're not comfortable with giving your boyfriend oral sex, don't. There are other activities you can do with him that can be as satisfying.
Posts: 38 | From: Albany, Ny | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.