Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Fruit?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fruit?
Love_Bites13
Neophyte
Member # 14390

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Love_Bites13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been told that eating more fruit than is needed will make you "taste" better during oral play... Is this true? If so what is the best fruit to eat?
Posts: 4 | From: Middletown, OH, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For one, honestly, your diet probably isn't going to affect your "taste" too much. Unless you coat yourself with chocolate sauce (which Scarleteen certainly does not recommend, by the way) or have an infection, it's pretty much going to taste the same.

However, there is a really good way for you to taste fruity. Dental Dams! (yay!) they come in all sorts of flavors and such, PLUS they provide protection against STDs. So, really, that's your best bet here.

------------------
I can count to purple backwards!

Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this goes for both males and females, but I have heard that a man's diet can slightly change the flavor of his semen. It's not drastic, but if looking for it you might notice a difference. I couldn't tell you what sorts of foods make it sweeter or more bitter.

I'm not promoting unprotected sex, just passing along a thought from sex ed class.

Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flashme18
Neophyte
Member # 15943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flashme18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
citrus juice can make semen sweeter
Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flashme18:
citrus juice can make semen sweeter

Not true at all!

There is no proof that any specific foods or food groups will change the composition of ejaculate. It's true that your diet can affect the way some of your bodily fluids might smell or taste -- if you eat badly, then usually the result of that it affects other things negatively as well. But that's about about the extent of it.

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.