Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » please please help...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please please help...
domncroxd
Activist
Member # 20869

Icon 9 posted      Profile for domncroxd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok this might sound kinda stupid, but my boyfriend and i were fooling around today, and i gave him a handjob/blowjob. he stopped me before he cummed, but afterwards we touched hands and he played with my vagina with his fingers. is it possible that pre-cum from my fingers could've transfered onto his fingers and then into me? his fingers did not penetrate me though.

also, out of curiosity, assuming that we had a short interval in which we just rested, and my fingers had been wiped off on the bed, and i didn't touch his fingers and he still fingered me, would there still be a risk of pregnancy?

[This message has been edited by chicanu (edited 11-23-2004).]

Posts: 53 | From: Melbourne, Australi | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's always possible to become pregnant when sperm comes into contact with your vagina. Since precum contains sperm, your boyfriend's hands might have had sperm on them when they came into contact with your vagina. Although his hands probably didn't have too much on them, it only takes one sperm for you to get pregnant. The chances are pretty low, but it's a possibility. You could wait and see if your period comes, and take a pregnancy test if it doesn't, or you could call your doctor about emergency contraception.
Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domncroxd
Activist
Member # 20869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domncroxd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much for the info. however, i do have another question...

i found this other sex-ed site which stated:

It’s possible, but not likely (for you to get pregnant with pre-cum).

Pre-cum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is released when a guy gets an erection. It cleans out the inside of the urethra, which is the tube that carries semen and urine out of the penis.

The fluid makes the urethra less acidic and gives the sperm a better shot at surviving the trip from the guy's testicles to the girl's fallopian tubes. There’s usually NO sperm in pre-cum fluid.

But, if there are live sperm inside a guy's urethra (because he has ejaculated recently), the pre-cum can “pick up” the leftover sperm on its way through the urethra and out of the penis. If a guy pees after he ejaculates, that would kill leftover sperm.

So, say a guy has sex and cums at 9 p.m. He doesn't go to the bathroom after he has sex. At 10 p.m., he gets another erection and pre-cum fluid is released. That can have live sperm in it. Is it enough sperm to get a girl pregnant? Possible, but not probable.

But pre-cum can carry sexually transmitted infections, so a guy should put on a condom as soon as he gets an erection.

my boyfriend said that he last ejaculated last week only...sooo...im still confused and extremely worried.

Posts: 53 | From: Melbourne, Australi | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gloworm
Activist
Member # 7235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gloworm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
chicanu-
i responded to your other post about requesting a diagram of the female genitalia.
the links i provided are to some excellent articles on this site that can help you with this question.

since there is no way you or your boyfriend can know whether or not his pre-ejaculate has sperm in it at all (and it only takes one to fertilize an egg which= pregnancy), it is best to always be safe. this means using condoms for any situation where semen (and pre-ejaculate) may be present. and yes, there is always a potential STD/STI risk involved with unprotected contact.

but check out those articles, and also explore the rest of the site. the information is really valuable and i feel it will help with a lot of questions you may have.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domncroxd
Activist
Member # 20869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domncroxd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you so much! i really appreciate all the info. now all i gotta do is pray.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.