Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » 2 questions - circumcision

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 questions - circumcision
SC man 735
Neophyte
Member # 17198

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SC man 735     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, do girls like it when a guy is circumcised? or do they have any preference, i know for a fact that some girls do not like the "extra skin". this is really important to me and limits me from doing anything, at all sexual with a girl because im so conscious.
Second, i have a red... dot, about one to one 1/2 inch above the base of my penis, please do not tell me this could be a disease. i take care of myself hygenically and a girl has never "gone down" on me so i dont know where this may have came from but if so, please do tell if i should be suspicious.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I like him I like what he's got. Being circumcised or not seems much like having brown or blue eyes to me; they're different, but they're both good, and not something you should ever feel you have to change.

And as for the dot, it's hard to say what it is without more info. Is it raised, or does it feel like there's something under the skin? Is it painful or hot to the touch? Does it resemble a pimple or scratch, or is it in an area where there's hair?

Getting sick or getting infections doesn't mean you have poor hygiene, or have slept with too many people, it simply means this is one case where the bacteria or virus won and you lost (or the pimple or ingrown hair won, or whatever), so don't consider it a reflection on you, just one of those things that happen, because microorganisms are literally everywhere.

------------------
Milke, with an L, Mrs BD to you, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, WAOTA

Daylight is good at arriving at the right time
It's not always going to be this grey

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 03-13-2004).]

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenni_05
Activist
Member # 17270

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jenni_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To me a guy being circumsised or uncircumsised does'nt really matter to me. I have heard some ppl say circumsised is much better then uncircum but i don't see the difference i think the extra skin is quite nice either way it does'nt phase me.

As for the lil sore thing if it really hurts or discomfort maybe u should contact ur family doctor.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insane
Activist
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have had intercourse with men who were circumsized and men who were not. Aside from my initial curiosity at what a circumsized penis looked like, I found no difference what so ever in my sexual experiences. My current partner is not circumsized, and sometimes as part of foreplay, I do play with the skin a little, which he find pleasurable, other than that, ZERO difference. There is no need to be uncomfortable, you are who you are, you can't change that. Anyone who can't accept your penis the way it is, isn't the right person.

------------------
You are a girl, you have a vagina. I have a penis, not girls. (I real conversation with my 2.5 year old in the shopping center no less)

Posts: 234 | From: Ottawa, Ont, Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rongyao
Neophyte
Member # 17245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rongyao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i myself is circumcized and i think that if the gal really likes u, she won't bother is u got that skin or not. Just enjoy it =x
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkness
Activist
Member # 14353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am uncircumsised, and I have had several parters that really dont even care once you are ready to have intercourse with that individual, it shoulnt, as long as both of you are comfortable with each other. I did a little reaseach on my own and I found out that uncircumsised males, seem to be more sensitive down there because of the skin... thats probably true but I dont have anything to back it up.
Posts: 48 | From: CaLiFoRnIa !!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilmsirishrage
Activist
Member # 14566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilmsirishrage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think a lot of girls even notice...I didn't notice that my boyfriend was uncircumsized for awhile, just because I never thought about it or really cared. I can't imagine someone being turned off by it because it seems so normal, even if it's not the same as the national average (which in the 80s was around 80%, I believe). It's not like uncircumcized guys have bright neon yellow foreskin and green polka dots...it's just skin...
Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.