Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » where?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: where?
Cheerleader1987
Neophyte
Member # 11000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheerleader1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am now dating someone and im just wondering fro future reference when i am ready to have sex, where can you buy condoms and lubrcation? I am afraid that if i ever buy it i'll get funny looks. if im on the pill and we are both disease free is it ok to not use a condom?
Posts: 28 | From: Nepean, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember, pills can fail, too. having that condom backup is a great thing for peace of mind. so basically, unless you have been totally monogamous for a year and have been tested clean twice (six months apart), we cannot tell you it is okay not to use a condom. besaide, like i said, that condom is great for peace of mind.

anyway, you can buy condoms and lube at any drug store. Target has them, Walmart has them, Kmart has them (good selection and good prices, btw).

and read this, please http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/002737.html

------------------
May suffering and pestilence befall the %$@! who broke into my car.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlwaysWorried
Activist
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't worry about buying this stuff, I work in a supermarket and personally I don't care what people buy as long as I'm getting paid to sell it to them. I just find it really funny when people try to hide condoms under newspapers and whatnot.
Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frozendreams
Activist
Member # 7638

Icon 5 posted      Profile for frozendreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok.... which is going to look worse in your opinion you buying condoms or you buying a pregnancy test?

just something to think about

Posts: 118 | From: dayton ohio usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.