Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » HELP ME PLZ..15yr GUY NEED HELP..tPLZ!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ME PLZ..15yr GUY NEED HELP..tPLZ!
ConFused_SoUl
Neophyte
Member # 9927

Icon 13 posted      Profile for ConFused_SoUl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am 15...and me and my gf dont want to have sex yet,but i just was practising and i got a few boxes so i got it hard and follow the instructions...but there is always air left !
also the other day i cut my nails to finger my girl freind and it bled! i felt so bad but i think that my nails did it (ussually we do it standing up against a wall and it doesnt happen but this time she laid down and it seemed to hurt her?)thanks..peace!

------------------
*LOVE is FOUND when YOUR not LOOKING if YOU look IT wont CUM...

Posts: 2 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mingo
Activist
Member # 7667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mingo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nail file. If you notice, just cliping your nails leaves them short but sharp. Latex gloves would decrease the risk of infection and injury also. As for the condom thing, use one with a resivoir tip, pinch the little nipple end and don't sweat it if there's a little air left, it's OK

------------------
We are starstuff, we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out

Posts: 126 | From: Ferndale, Mi USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out A Simple Condom Primer.

And remember latex gloves and lube not only prevent scratches and STD/STI transmission, they also make manual sex feel even better .

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.