Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » In the Pool???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In the Pool???
DreAm*GurL
Neophyte
Member # 5082

Icon 5 posted      Profile for DreAm*GurL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriends fingered me in a pool, is this in any way bad?? like the chlorine and stuff. . or is it ok??

------------------
~ Angels Visit Earth To Take Care of Us, Eventually They Leave Us, But Forever Watch Over Us ~ Dreams Can Change, Friends Are Forever ~

Posts: 28 | From: Chocolate City | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the chemicals in the pool would in any way hurt you or anything. The only thing is that chlorine can dry you out and it might cause you a bit of pain when he fingers you.

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

[This message has been edited by confused333 (edited 08-13-2002).]

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my boyfriend told me this summer that his fantasy was to fool around in a pool. it sounded REALLY cool to me too knowing that is was outside and in the water but.... it wasn't good at all. i got a little dry and it waas akward from the start just getting into position. it's not bad... just hard.

hey, if it works for you that's cool but my friend said she got dried out too.

Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Izzybella6:
i got a little dry

You could use a water based lube, that way you wouldn't be dry and it might be a little bit better for you.

------------------

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 3 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While water bases lube is never a bad idea silicon lube may work better in this instance. The whole idea of water based lube is that it dissolves in water. Silicon based lubes don't, making them better for this type of activity (they're still latex safe) but a bit difficult to wash off.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

quote:
While water bases lube is never a bad idea silicon lube may work better in this instance

I was trying to remember whether it was water or silicon lube that worked best in water....

of course i picked the wrong one!

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.