Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Weird question?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird question?
wrstlrb215
Neophyte
Member # 7167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrstlrb215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok i know this may sound like a weird question. But can a girl feel it when you orgasm inside of her. Some of my friends and I were at a disagreement about this question, and i just want to clear it up.
Posts: 11 | From: Indianapolis | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you mean ejaulating inside of your girlfriend. Well some people can feel it, some can't.

One time my boyfriend and I were having sexual intercourse, and the condom broke, but I didnt feel him ejaculate in me. I know some people that can feel it though. Its never good to ejaculate inside of your girl friend. A condom works just as good, and can save you from STD's and pregnancy.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

Monk N Bear~ Best Friends Forever! ~Luv ya babe!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

“One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Katie
Activist
Member # 6602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Katie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will admit that my boyfriend and I don't use a condom when we have sex. I am on the pill, and we are in a monogamous relationship, and we prefer sex without a condom because it feels better for us. Although, I do recommend using a condom for safe sex. I'm just one of the people who is willing to take the STD/STI risk. Stupid, I know, but oh well.

In response to feeling the guy ejaculate inside, I've never actually felt it. Right before the first time my boyfriend ejaculated in me, I was really scared it was going to hurt, so I told him to warn me, so I could brace myself. But I didn't feel anything, and I've never felt anything. But I'm assuming it IS possible for some girls to feel it.

Remember, use a condom during sex, it will keep you out of trouble!

------------------
-~-Katie-~-

AIM: Amethyst95

Posts: 59 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always, always, always, always use condoms. That said, I don't usually notice it, because there's so much other movement going on, and it's really a small thing. Especially if we're still moving our bodies, and I'm having an orgasm too, that little bit of pressure change is quite unnoticable. The one time I felt it was when I wasn't in the middle of an orgasm, he was still inside me, and we had stopped moving when he ejaculated (inside the condom). It felt like a little pulse, sorta hard to explain.

------------------
"I'll be a Venus on a chocolate clamshell rising on a sea of marshmallow foam."
-Hedwig

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poetgirt said it best; it does tend to feel like a little "pulse" or something of a "twitching" when you can feel it. But, you can't always, as it depends on lots of factors.
Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insatiablesmiles
Activist
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insatiablesmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm also one of the guilty ones who doesn't use a condom every time i have sex with my partner - clear STD screens etc mean we decided it's ok.
anyway. i agree with the 'twitch' or 'pulse' comment. one of my friends asked me what it feels like, expecting me to say it felt like a great flood of liquid. it doesn't. it's, yes, it's a pulse and if we're still and i'm not having an orgasm i can feel his penis twitching. i like it.

-pandora
xxo

------------------
- you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
- well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

Posts: 100 | From: london, england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starr
Neophyte
Member # 7226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glitter695:
I'm guessing you mean ejaulating inside of your girlfriend. Well some people can feel it, some can't.

One time my boyfriend and I were having sexual intercourse, and the condom broke, but I didnt feel him ejaculate in me. I know some people that can feel it though. Its never good to ejaculate inside of your girl friend. A condom works just as good, and can save you from STD's and pregnancy.

I was just wondering what u mean by its never good to ejaculate inside your girl friend, i mean that happens doesnt it

Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that glitter meant that body fluids coming in contact with orifices (bodily openings) is risky business, because you can transmit STDs, cause pregnancy, etc. Condoms are safest unless you're trying to get pregnant.
Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She meant that you should never ejaculate inside your girlfriend without a condom. And when using a condom, you should not practice early withdrawal.

------------------
There is a time and a place for everything.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that is what I meant to say. Thank you to Ashy, and ookuotoe for clearing that up for everyone.

Practice safe sex, its not worth the risks that are involved. Period.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

Monk N Bear~ Best Friends Forever! ~Luv ya babe!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

“One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.