Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Talk about your sex lives

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Talk about your sex lives
Music_Luver_600
Neophyte
Member # 3979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Music_Luver_600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want, you can talk about your sex lives here. I wanna know how other people had sex.

------------------
Wassup, I am Music_Luver_600!

E-mail me: -- edited --

Note from Miz. S.: I highly suggest you reread the user guiidelines you just agreed to follow when you registered.
http://www.scarleteen.com/boards/guidelines.html

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 06-05-2001).]

Posts: 3 | From: Thibodaux,LA.,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, as Miz Scarlet said you should read over the rules and regulations. We can not discuss sexual techniques here.

We want people to commmunicate with there partner, because everyone likes different things. What your partner likes, might not be the same as what my partner, or what anyone elses partner likes. You get what I'm saying?

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Music_Luver_600
Neophyte
Member # 3979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Music_Luver_600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh.

------------------
Wassup, I am Music_Luver_600!

E-mail me: ---edited---

NB: We really try to discourage people from posting their email addresses - it's for your own safety. Please edit your signature. Thanks, entropie.

[This message has been edited by entropie (edited 06-06-2001).]

Posts: 3 | From: Thibodaux,LA.,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its no big deal hunnie, everyone is allowed one mistake. hehe.

Its just best for people to read the rules before they come here so they know what to do. Its kinda like reading directions for an exam (maybe just a tad longer)

Its also good for a relationship, communication is the best, or else how are you going to know what your partner wants, and how is he going to know what you want? Easy COMMUNICATION!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, in an attempt to make this a useful post then, how about another question kinda along the same lines but a bit different.

How often do you and your partner really discuss your sex life? Did you discuss it once early on and then never again? Or do you keep each other up to date on your sexual health (ie. birth control, STD testing, etc.) and how you feel about your physical relationship on a regular basis? How do you feel that has affected your relationship?

For me personally, it hasn't been an issue for very long now, but I find that we do tend to talk about our sex life quite often. And I really have found it very helpful. It makes our relationship much more open and comfortable.

~KittenGoddess

------------------
the kittenblog

"Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!"
~from 'Bring It On'

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh ... wonderful topic(s), both of you

My partner and i usually only talk about our sex life when there's a problem. If there's no problem, then there's really nothing to talk about. I tell him when i'm switching birth control pills and when i have new doctor appts (i should really make one soon ... lol) and stuff like that. It just comes natural i guess. I told him everything even *before* we were together, so things haven't changed.

------------------
When mom found my diaphram, I told her it was a bathing cap for my cat.
~ Liz Winston

In a Smurf's world ...

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, my boyfriend and i talk about it quite a bit. we discuss whose turn is it to buy the condoms. he'll ask me if i remembered to take my Pill. i'm pretty clear about what i want in bed and how; he is sometimes, but i think he could say a little more about what he wants from me. we'll talk naughty to each other as a turn on. lots of talk.

------------------
i use angst

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duff
Activist
Member # 2176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We talk about our sex life all the time, we talk about it, just about everyday, it might seem a little excessive but we have sex juat about everyday, if we're lucky, and theres always something new to talk about, or something that needs to be reinstated. I think it's really good for us, and for me, and i'm happy that we can do that.

Posts: 162 | From: NYC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.