Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » is this normal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is this normal?
fLoWuRz
Activist
Member # 2047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fLoWuRz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a slight problem...well, whenever my boyfriend....ahem...."fingers" me, it REALLY hurts. And i'm pretty experienced in this area (i mean, i've been active this way for about 3 years now). It's actually always been pretty uncomfortable and i was just wondering if anyone has this same problem? its kinda embarasing b/c out of nowhere i'll scream "owww!!" and my bf's like "oh my god i hurt you!" It's pretty weird cause it doesnt even hurt as much as the first time i had intercourse!!!! please help!!!!!
thanks!!

Posts: 56 | From: to,cnd | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should use the search button, I swear to you Miz S and everoyne has anwsered at least 5392875492837 million question on this...but anyways to get back to your question, yes I have, let out a yelp when my boyfriend has fingered me and he has asked the same thing. But you know what? If it feels uncomfertable for you, dont have him finger you anymore. Talk to your boyfriend, tell him what hes doing wrong, and how he can fix it, and the way YOU like it. Thats the only thing you can do. Unless his fingers are giant ape size, then you have some real probelmos. Just communicate with him, thats the best thing you can do.

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 12-19-2000).]

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Femalepleaser
Activist
Member # 637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femalepleaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
originally posted by:glitter
Unless his fingers are giant ape size, then you have some real probelmos.

For some dumb reason i started laughing pretty damn hard cause we'll i was picturing an ape, well you know what it was doing to her.

Posts: 86 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you engaging in a sexual activity which doesn't feel good to you?
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well what Miz S is asking is something you should really think about.

But, to answer your question. i notice that it only hurts when my bf is fingering me when he doesn't cut his nails. Not only does that hurt, it is also very unhygienic. So, now I check that his nails are cut and the pain has really gone away.

Seriously, I never knew about wearing latex gloves when fingering so I'm going to try that soon. Shows how informed I am about sex.

So flowurz, if you really want your bf to finger you, it might help if you were relaxed and his nails were cut. Otherwise, you might want to try latex gloves.

BUt don't force yourself to do something that makes you uncomfortable. Just be honest with him, I am sure he will understand.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fLoWuRz
Activist
Member # 2047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fLoWuRz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks alot for the advice! i talked to my bf about it and we're going to try and work on it!!!!
Posts: 56 | From: to,cnd | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.