Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » burning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: burning
bUtTeRfLiBaBe
Neophyte
Member # 1166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bUtTeRfLiBaBe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, i was just wondering what this "pain" is from, if anyone can tell me. wednesday, thrusday, and today me and my bf had sex, and well yesterday and today i got this buring feeling down there. we had to stop because i hurt so bad. it doesn't hurt really when i go to the bathroom, just when he goes in. what could this be from?? also...i have been extremely dry down there as well.

please help me with this :-(

butterflibabe

Posts: 3 | From: west allis, wi usa | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have an infection.

I'd recommend seeing a doctor of some sort ASAP.

------------------
Shzick n.
The shocked instant between initially realising you've caught your genitals in a zipper, and feeling it.

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, I hope you're using condoms and secondly, you want to make sure that you're fully aroused before having intercourse. And did you use enough lubrication? At certain times during your cycle you're going to be more dry, therefor you need more lubrication or else it will hurt and maybe even burn a little. Also you want to make sure when he first penetrates you that he doesn't rush into it. Take it slow.

If you did all this and it's still hurting, make an appointment with your gyno because it could be an infection. And it's always good to see a gyno if you're sexually active anyway. I've been seeing a gyno since I was 14 and even though going is not the funnest part of my year it makes me feel better knowing that everything is okay.

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{
"You flicker. And you're beautiful. You glow inside my head. You hold me hypnotized, I'm mesmerized..."
My Webpage-Alisons Life

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.