Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » I've got @ ?'s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've got @ ?'s
cherly063
Neophyte
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherly063     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok well the first question is that i'm about to get on the pill and I heard it takes 3 months to start working. . and I'm ok with that. . but since I'm all new to this and I don't feel like waiting to talk to my Dr. I was just wondering if with the pill that means that the guy can cum directly into me? I'm pretty sure it does, but i'm just making sure.
And now my 2nd question is that my bf and i have been having sex for like 4 months now and I still haven't had an orgasm. . why? I mean it feels good.. and I've come close, but it just stops. . are there any good positions? or techniques or something? I'v never had one and I want to know what I feels like. . Thanks!! )
~*~*Cheryl*~*~

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it safe for him tanyone to ejaculate into your body? No way. Have you and your partner both been tested for sexually transmitted disease and infection at least twice, and have you been ONLY with each other -- in addition to the testing -- for six months or more, and did you always practice safer sex with other partners before that? If so, it's relatively safe. If not, it's nothing close to safe.

As far as pregnancy goes, the pill by itself -- WHEN TAKEN CORRECTLY -- is about 98% effective. But since pregnancy doesn't endanger your health the way disease and infection does (and it's curable), we advice using condoms, even if you're on the pill. Anyone thinking in your best interest would.

As far as orgasm, what we -- and most sex therapists -- would tell anyone who has yet to orgasm, the solution starts in your own two hands. Masturbate. Once you find the things that feel best to you, and that may bring you to orgasm, then you're equiippped to work on them with a partner.

But as we've said again and again, sex isn't about orgasm. Sex is about intimacy, about pleasure, and about enjoying your body, which you can do regardless. No one position or technique works for everyone, except for this: learn how your body responds to touch and to your own sexuality, and communicate that to your partner.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.