Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Pregnant and getting Married!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant and getting Married!
GothGirl
Neophyte
Member # 793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GothGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am really excited, I just found out the other day that I was pregnant with my boyfriend's baby. When I told him he got down on one knee, and pulled out a ring from his pocket, he said that he had been carrying it around for 4 months trying to find out the right time to give it too me. I haven't written for a while because i have been busy turning my life around. I no longer do speed, i am abstinent, and my boyfriend is completly fine with it, and now i am preparing to be a mother. Life cannot get any better. By the way i am not like 16 or something...I am 21, so i am not a baby, i am not in high school, i just finished my college last year, and i am looking into writting for a career. LIFE IS SO GOOD!

------------------
If you didn't care what happened to me, and i didn't care, for you, we would zig-zag our way through the boredom and pain occasionally glancing up through the rain wondering which of the brothers to blame and watching for pigs on the wing... PiNk FlOyD

Posts: 23 | From: Scottsdale, Az, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations on everything, GothGirl, particularly on getting things turned around in your life. Yay for you for getting yourself healthy and clean!

I'm glad to hear that things are going so well, and thrilled that you are so happy. Congratulations again!

------------------
Hanne Blank
Associate Editor, Scarleteen

"Be Excellent To Each Other" -- Bill and Ted

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CONGRATULATIONS! Send me some of your baby dust, my boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for 5 months with no luck yet. (I'm almost out of college too, I'm 19). So, I think you're really lucky and wish you lots of luck in the future. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and happy life!!

------------------
}{*Starry*}{
"Healing takes courage and we all have courage. Even if we have to die a little to find it."

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Goth!

You keep us posted on yourself, okay? And be sure to shout when you have ultrasounds.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congrats, goth! if you need any help... just ask, i'm 5 months pregnant... already!

------------------
where is fancy bred? In the heart, or in the head?

[This message has been edited by negative*nancy (edited September 07, 2000).]

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!

Errrrm...not much else to say really...

Congrats! (Again)

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mountains and heaps of congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Take it from me, pregnancy can be one of the best times in your life, especially if you have a supportive and loving guy like yours!
Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.