Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » please help me break my hymen!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help me break my hymen!!!
rusty_pup
Neophyte
Member # 443

Icon 7 posted      Profile for rusty_pup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys!
when i was taking out a tampon once, it got caught on my hymen, i didn't notice so i kept pulling and pulling, it KILLED!!! i finally realised and fixed it up. i didn't tear my hymen but it hurt so much!!
i don't want to feel that sort of pain when i loose my virginity!
it's meant to be special.
i know there are ways to tear your hymen such as vigorous sports like horse riding etc.
but is there a way to tear it on purpose to avoid the pain during my first time?
how did you deal with the pain?
PLEASE HELP!!!

Posts: 14 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's troubling you that much, you should really see a doctor. Women with really bad hymen trouble can get a simple operation where they put a little cut in it.

Also, maybe your hymen isn't even the problem.

------------------
MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rusty_pup
Neophyte
Member # 443

Icon 5 posted      Profile for rusty_pup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to mophead,
thanks!
but what do you mean it might not be my hymen??

Posts: 14 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are using a tampon at ALL, you have stretched your hymen already.

When the hymen gets stretched (if it was there at all) it doesn't completely vanish or fall off. It ends up becoming little folds of tissue, almost like mini-labiaa, just inside your vaginal opening. My guess is that in your case, you simply pulled a tampon when it was nestled under the lip of your vaginal opening.

All that aside, things can be special and still not be entirely pleasant.

Posts: 68237 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildChica
Activist
Member # 459

Icon 3 posted      Profile for WildChica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may not have even been your hymen that the tampon was caught on. It could have been that you were using a tampon that was too high in absorbancy, and it just soaked up the natural moistness inside your vagina, causing it to adhere to the vagina walls. I've had this happen to me before, and it definately wasn't pleasant. As for having sex for the fist time; yeah, it's gonna hurt and you may bleed, but if it's with someone you truly care about, it will be truly special and you won't mind the pain as much. I hope I helped Peace.
Posts: 87 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm talking about what WildChica said when I said the problem might not be your hymen.

------------------
MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeeMeSwim
Neophyte
Member # 509

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SeeMeSwim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To tell you the truth... I had heard horror stories about how bad it hurt the first time and it really doesn't hurt as bad as you probably imagine. It hurt for a split second and bled and tiny bit but then it was fine. No need to worry.

------------------
Never Give Up... Someone will always care

Posts: 20 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.