Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Site Help and Service » article on intercourse ????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: article on intercourse ????
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering something. Not long ago, there was an new article on the main site about intercourse. Since the article on abortion has come up like yesterday or something, I can't find it.

Can someone tell me where it has gone ?

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which article particularly?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

This one article about intercourse not always being ''the best pleasurable sexual activity in the world ! '' [Smile] The one saying not to rush into it because most of the time it isn't as good as society makes it to be.

Well, that's what came in my mind when I read it.

It was an article you posted Heather at pretty much the same time you posted the article on the HIV vaccine.

I can't remember the title. [Frown] But it's an article you wrote and it was posted on the main page exactly where the one about abortion (to jane and sarah) is right now, at the right top of the page.

[ 01-23-2007, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Voila: Yield for Pleasure (or, why chilling out with intercourse can improve your sex life)

[Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Well thanks. Where was he hidden ? [Smile]

[ 01-23-2007, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------

Heather
Member # 3

Well, it wasn't.

It was right there where it was before.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I went through searching for it and couldn't find it, either. It's not in the SexYOUality archive, even.

Hell, even a site search turned up nothing.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Those indexes need updating, for sure (though since we're just a couple months a way from a full-on site upgrade where all of this will be automated, there's kind of no need to rush). Just one of those things in my list of to-dos, which, I'm afraid, is always way too big.

But when I flopped the title into the google bar below, which does an ST-specific site search, it was right at the top of the page of links.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Yep, if I do a search on google with the article name I can locate it.

But it was a bit hard since I didn't remember the title of the article. [Wink]

[ 01-23-2007, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------

Heather
Member # 3

Next time, even a keyword will do: "intercourse" in the search engine also privodies a result for it within the first handful of links in the list.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Ok thanks.

Sorry ! [Frown]

[ 01-23-2007, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.