Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Site Help and Service » so...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so...?
Udontwanaknowme
Neophyte
Member # 25004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Udontwanaknowme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Article Questions and chat...why cant I post there...I was gona ask the question im about to there but it said i need a forum password??? whats that??? well the question is..about how old are yall "sexperts" and how did yall come up with the idea for this site..and...are yall are friends..i mean like know each other in real life...and came up with this site together?? or what??
Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can post, but cannot begin new threads, because in that area, making new threads is confined to staff and volunteers.

Per your questions, there are a wide range of ages of staff and volunteers here. One of our volunteers is (correct me if I've gone daft, Bobo) in his fifties. We've had volunteers as young as 14. Our sexperts range in age from 21 to 35, myself being the eldest and the sole founder of the site. Some of us have met in person, others have not.

You can find out all about the site itself right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/about.html

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder
ST homepage • ST blog • about Heather & Scarleteen

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've still got one year in my 50's left.

------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.