Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » okay, so, i am insanely confused =\

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: okay, so, i am insanely confused =\
Jake ^-^
Neophyte
Member # 37742

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Jake ^-^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, i'm new! my name is jake and i am a guy. ;]

so,uh,
i am not quite sure what my orientation is, really.
i know itsnot a big deal, but i can't help but wonder.
i'm 14 and in grade 9, aaand i live in new york

there's this guy in my class that i've errr recently developed a rather strong crush on *.*
he has these insane blue eyes and brown hair and... well i won't ramble but he is quite gorgeous '3'

yeah well most of my life i've liked girls (i've never actually been in an actual relationship with a girl. but i could imagine being in one) but i sometimes have crushes on male actors and people on tv.... but i could never, ever imagine kissing or like actually being in a relationship with a guy, as pecular as that is 'o'

i'm just confusedd because i like this guy and i think i might be bi or something but i cant actually imagine like kissing him 'n'

any advice or anything?
thanks guys 'u'

--------------------
jake :]

Posts: 4 | From: new york | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danda
Neophyte
Member # 37517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey jake

im also very confused about my sexuality

im a 15 year old girl and ive also developed extremely strong feelings towards one of my best friends(female btw) but unlike u, i have imagined like a thousand times about kissing her and being with her.

she doesnt really know that im bisexual because im afraid that if i tell her she will change her behavior towards me and i might loose heras a friend...

i totally understand you and my only advice is to take it really easy and be calm

;]

Posts: 15 | From: mexico | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake ^-^
Neophyte
Member # 37742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jake ^-^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well thanks for the advice 'u'
i hope everything goes well with you and your crush [Smile]

--------------------
jake :]

Posts: 4 | From: new york | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.