Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » Bisexuals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bisexuals
Shadowfox
Neophyte
Member # 7812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowfox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how do you know if you're bi? i'm having second thoughts about my sexuality (i love my girlfriend and all but there is that one thing she can't do, and thats have a penis, lol) i'm just curious and i wanna know what i am, thanx
Posts: 9 | From: Franklin, MA USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please read through our Gaydar section.
Our orientation and identity forum FAQs have tons of info too.

Honestly, one of us could not tell you if you're bi, straight, transgendered, gay, whatever. That's a personal label that you give to yourself, and perhaps reading our articles will help you decide.

And about that comment that you made about your girlfriend not having a penis--I am unsure of its meaning. Do you feel that you need a partner with male genitalia to feel satisfied? Or was it a joke? Just trying to clear things up.

------------------
Ash
Scarleteen Advocate
"The level of our success is limited only by our imagination and no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted"--Aesop

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowfox
Neophyte
Member # 7812

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shadowfox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the thing about my g/f not having a penis was a joke. she's perfect, i want nothing else. i'm just saying that she doesn't have a penis and stuff, and well, it was a joke
Posts: 9 | From: Franklin, MA USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devilkinder
Neophyte
Member # 7765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devilkinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had sex with a guy..well actually I've never kissed a guy. Yeah I know, How strange! But I have had some *moments* with girls. Its hard to say when someones bi, at first i thought i was but now im confused again also. And it kinda buggs me. I love guys but being with a girl was great also. Im kinda in a relationship with one of my bestfriends(a guy)rite now and i love the feeling of being with him but if i had the chance i would be with a girl too. I know that wasnt much help, sorry but the only way to really find ouit is try it...just be safe! *~*Good luck with finding yourself*~*

------------------
*~*Kiff*~*

Posts: 30 | From: Somewhere, i'll call when i know~*~ | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.