Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » Im gay, but i had a wet dream about a woman!? HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im gay, but i had a wet dream about a woman!? HELP!
AdamUK
Neophyte
Member # 5834

Icon 4 posted      Profile for AdamUK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im gay and iv had boyfreends and stuff, but last night i had a wet dream about a woman (that i had nver met) and it got me really worried, espeially coz i came out recently!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of straight people have homo-erotic dreams, and worry that this might mean they're gay. Lots of people also have dreams about stuff that's totally unimportant to them in real life, or about things they'd never really do. Really, it usually doesn't mean a thing. There's nothing to worry about. Your sexual orientation is defined by your feelings, not random dreams.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianboy84
Activist
Member # 6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianboy84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what i do think is that this sign clearly shows that our young age we may have confused feelings. We're teenagers...sexual orientation can be confusing, but then it should get more clear. I personally had homosexual feelings for one year when i was like 15, and I personally got closer to faith. To me it was hard because I've always dreamed of a family, I started to pray and now I can still dream of the family and a woman to love. I came out of it, also because I wasn'y that happy with those homosexual feelings, they didn't fulfill me. This is MY experience.
Many other people had different experiences, of course....

------------------
I love God, I believe that my virginity is a gift to be given to the woman of my life, at marriage, with God's blessing. I love and respect life.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianboy84
Activist
Member # 6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianboy84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When mature adults "come out" well I think our society is still a bit predjudist about gays. Instead of helping and coming together, we're separating ourselves more and more. We've to be close to each other, each person, we're all people!
According to my religious beliefs beliefs people with homosexual feelings are called to abstinence BUT they have to be at the same level in society and not to be discrimanated against. THEY'RE ALL PEOPLE!
And discrimination is also against my religious beliefs and my peronsla values, so...

------------------
I love God, I believe that my virginity is a gift to be given to the woman of my life, at marriage, with God's blessing. I love and respect life.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.