Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Me, bi???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me, bi???
Nicky NK
Neophyte
Member # 23645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicky NK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so, last week after gym class, in the locker rooms at school, I was watching my friends undress. No big deal, right? when, suddenly, the inside of my vagina starts to feel really wet, as it does when i masturbate. i realized i was feeling turned on by looking at my friends! i excused myself to go use the restroom, but could find no relief until later that day when i got home and masturbated. this has never happened before; i have a healthy sexual relationship with my boyfriend; and here i was, gettin' horny lookin' at other girls! what is going on? am i bisexual, or what? was it a random occurance? i need help!

Nicky NK

Posts: 28 | From: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty much EVERYONE will, at some time, have at least SOME degree of same-sex attraction, just like pretty much everyone will, at some time, have some degree f opposite-sex attraction. That's normal: very, very, very few people in the world are 100% heterosexual or homosexual. It's also normal during the teen years to find one is turned on very easily, often by things or situations which may not be sexually interesting/appealing later in life. Not a big.

Whether or not you're bisexual per your identity has less to do with that than it does to whether or not you, at any time, find yourself wanting to pursue romantic and/or sexual relationships with other women.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder
ST homepage • ST blog • about Heather & Scarleteen

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooooh!!!
Neophyte
Member # 27052

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wooooh!!!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This doesnt mean that you're bisexual. Its possible you got turned on because seeing naked girls could have made you think of sex. Lots of people get crushes on people who are the same sex as them and usually they fade away after time - its a normal part of growing up and figuring out your sexuality. This definitely doesnt mean you're bisexual but even if you are thats nothing to be embarrassed about :-)
Posts: 19 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.