Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » should i

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: should i
yet_2b_known
Neophyte
Member # 23488

Icon 10 posted      Profile for yet_2b_known     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have recently started to become more comfortable with my sexuality, but i dont think i shouold come out yet i know im gay but i dont want my parents to just yet, the problem is that its getting a little harder not to be ... myself. What do yallz think i should.

[This message has been edited by yet_2b_known (edited 05-22-2005).]

Posts: 5 | From: TEXAS | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweety0000
Neophyte
Member # 23582

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sweety0000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your going to have to tell sooner or later. You have to be honest and tell them. If they love you they will understand and they'll learn to be fine with it if thats what makes you happy. If you think the time is right you should tell them. Better now then later get it over and done with.
Posts: 5 | From: garden city ks | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rae-rae
Neophyte
Member # 23995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rae-rae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im kinda in the same situation...im kinda thinkin im gay...i dont know if u should come out to ur parents untill u know for sure man. think about it...

------------------
love always,
Rae

Posts: 2 | From: van wert,oh,usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.