Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » What the Hell...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the Hell...
secretkayn
Neophyte
Member # 23078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secretkayn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, well i have a major problem, and i mean major. firstly im sorry if this dosnt belong here, but it looked the best place to post it. =) ok here goes. well me and my boyfriend have been together for um 2 months and 7 days, now it gets complicated. he lives in the U.K and i live in Australia. so its been online dating since the start. we have seen each other like on cam and everything. and spoke on the phone a few times, so thats ok i guess. now the first month was good, we used to jack off on cam together, and then after the first month it just stopped all of a sudden. and we didnt really talk about it. but i always thought about it, i didnt wana bring it up with him cause i didnt want him to feel like he had to, i was just wondering why it stopped. next part gets worse. you see somethimes i get real jealous, like if he says he flirts with other guys, which i know he does cause he told me, and as long as it dosnt go past flirting why am i getting all worked up? i just am.. and somethings i can get real paranoid, but i usually dont tell him what im thinking what im pissed off, cause we only fight. we fight a hell of alot, and everytime its just petty crap, that dosnt need to be faught over, but im used to just speaking my mind, about anything and everything, wheather it pissed me off, or what ever. we have broken up 2 times, but only for a few days, and atm we are currently "taking a break" we he told me to, so i can sort out my "attitude" problem, he told me to take a few week to sort my self out, but i was thinking 1 week was to long.. :'( when i wake up in the morning all i can do is think about him, or when i sleep i imagine him over here. that isnt obbsessed it is? my friend asked last week who off the actors i faught are good looking, and i told her my boyfriend is the only hot guy i look at. no one else interests me. that isnt stupid is it? ok 3rd part, this gets worse! ok we were talking about him comming over here, being the person i am i offered to pay for half of the trip, and he said ok, but he dosnt like to take money off others, but i said its ok i dont mind. now he had 200 pounds saved up for the trip, which was really good, so i worked it all out that if he saved and i saved money we could get him over here in july sometime. so everything was going good, until 2 weeks ago until he told me he wanted to get a hair cut (he didnt need it) some clothes (fair enough) and phone credit (didnt need it really..) ok i said ok how much is that gonna cost he said around 200 pounds, and i freaked out, we had a fight over that, because really, if he wanted to be with me so much, shouldnt he be doing everything he can to be with me? some sacrfice's r needed!! dont u agree? so after that fight, i told him ok, if u want to get it, buy it, i cant stop you, so now here comes my sides i said i would pay for the whole trip... which is about $1,500 now that is alot... after i said that i think he said that he would save some money, but still didnt want me to pay for it, so now he has about 125 pounds left, and im thinking its better then nothing, so after that like a week later had a fight, and we broke up for 3 days, and after we got back together i asked if he had any money left, he said look, he showed me and it was like 50cents left.. so now i really freaked out, i know i was the one who offered to pay, but i was thinking that we was gonna help.. :'( now he is finishing some schooling thing in june so he cant work until he finishes it, and then i dont know how long it will be till he finds a job. now as i said before we fight alot, over **** that dosnt need to be faught over, which is worse T_T ok now after reading all this u r proberly wondering what im going on about, but i really dont know what to do T_T i really do love him, i "came" out for him, and he did the same for me, but what am i supposed to do? how do i change? and is this really worth it?
Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 10 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've tried to read your post a couple of times now and just can't get through the whole thing. If you break it up into paragraphs and pay more attention to spelling and punctuation it will be much easier to read and respond to.

Thanks.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yet_2b_known
Neophyte
Member # 23488

Icon 10 posted      Profile for yet_2b_known     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ive read the whole thing and well id say that the thing id do is well break up with him sure you love him and you can still keep conected and enjoying each others company but, if you and him continuesly break up and everytime you save money for him he blows what he had he isnt doing much good for you as far as i can see

Posts: 5 | From: TEXAS | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secretkayn
Neophyte
Member # 23078

Icon 9 posted      Profile for secretkayn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you were right.. we finally broke up for good, with him telling me he cant handlemy personality.. jerk, he also said that he has been sleeping with other guys.. concidering that when we first got together he was a virgin, it really cuts me.. jerk, at least time ive learnt not to do online dating.. waste of emotions
Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.