Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » What do you do when........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you do when........
Gothicgurlie
Activist
Member # 16336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gothicgurlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok,
I am bi and so is my g/f. (which our relationship has been going pretty well since my last post). But n-e way, what do I now cuz my g/f is starting to get picked on. I mean this has never happend b4 becuase everyone else was cool with it. But now there are these 3 girls who are always picking on her about being bi and always saying,"You fag! Where the hell is your girlfriend at!Maybe she can help you.!". She told me about it and just started bawling her eyes out. I know there will always be those few people who will always have to pick on someone. So how can I make her feel better or what can I do about her being bullied at skool?But the thing is I wonder why they haven't started picking on me....so any advice would be great thanx

Posts: 77 | From: Roanoke,Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaitSeesRainbows
Neophyte
Member # 17069

Icon 8 posted      Profile for CaitSeesRainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that you should go to the school authorities immediately and let them know that your girlfriend is being harassed. They are sexually harassing her- and in every school that is against the rules. They are exhibiting prejudice and their abuse is affecting her very much. If they don't believe you- try your hardest to get your girlfriend to tell them too, as well as some of your friends who may have witnessed this. The school is obligated to help you and punish those involved.

Hope you get help, Cait

Posts: 24 | From: Oregon, US | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:+:+:sexi_chick_08:+:+:
Neophyte
Member # 17183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :+:+:sexi_chick_08:+:+:     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey , wow that is crazy. Yea there is always going to be those few people who need that one person to pick on. Maybe they just have a certain grudge agaisnt you and not her for some unknown reason. Maybe you should go and talk to these people and find out what the hell there problem is.SORRY for my language , but this really makes me mad.But , my advice is to go and talk to these certain people and if this doesnt stop them , alert a school administrator or a parent. Hope I helped.

------------------
~*ive said what i needed to say , ive done what ive needed to do , now i guess whateva happends to us , i guess ill leave it up to u*~

Posts: 20 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moving to GLBT Relationships.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.