Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Bi boyfriend?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bi boyfriend?
CFCC84
Neophyte
Member # 15572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFCC84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I'm new at this I wanted to ask? My boyfriend who I've been dating for 5 months told me 2 weekends ago that he has now become bi-sexual over the past year. He said he won't leave me for a guy and he does like girls better but should I worry about this new found curiousity he has with men? Could it just be a phase that he grows out of? Do most men have in there late teens early 20's have this curiosity with guys? He does want to engage in some kind of other guy, me and him sexual foreplay is that common or too strange as well? Will this all just go away from him later on?
Posts: 2 | From: NC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiisu
Neophyte
Member # 15773

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Chiisu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CFCC84:
Hello I'm new at this I wanted to ask? My boyfriend who I've been dating for 5 months told me 2 weekends ago that he has now become bi-sexual over the past year. He said he won't leave me for a guy and he does like girls better but should I worry about this new found curiousity he has with men? Could it just be a phase that he grows out of? Do most men have in there late teens early 20's have this curiosity with guys? He does want to engage in some kind of other guy, me and him sexual foreplay is that common or too strange as well? Will this all just go away from him later on?

Hey It's Chiisu,
I am a guy so listen a little please. You shouldn't have to worry about that, if he is bi then it just means that he likes guys and girls now. If you are worried about him leaving you don't because if he does(espeacilly for another guy) means he really didn't love you, or he didn't know what his sexual preference was when he entered this relationship. Well I got to go.
SEE YA
Chiisu

------------------
Ryu no Taisho

Posts: 6 | From: Bradenton,FL,USA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I think you'll find this article very helpful in explaining bisexuality: http://www.scarleteen.com/gaydar/biquiz.html

Just to give you a few pointers:
1. Sexuality isn't always fixed (some people's orientations may gradually change), but bisexuality is as much a legitimate orientation as being straight or gay is.

2.Being bisexual does not mean that you necessarily need two partners at once to feel fulfilled, and it does not make a person any less able to commit themselves to one person.

Good on you for being so supportive of your boyfriend and asking questions. I hope this helped

*badger*

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.