Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Others like me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Others like me
Jill4284
Neophyte
Member # 957

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jill4284     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may be a lesbian, although I'm not totally sure, so I was wondering if someone know where I can talk to other girls who are unsure too, online?
Posts: 2 | From: Boston, Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaby
Neophyte
Member # 246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it might be a better idea (this is just me though) that you talked to a girl that's either already out, or barely going thru the transition. She might be able to help you cope with things and maybe help you understand what you want. I'm here if you need to talk: 16 bi female
white_lighter69@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | From: Albuquerque, NM USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll find plenty of them right here, sweetie.

I think the thing to recognize is that very few of us are set in stone about ANY aspect of our identity, no matter what our age. It changes as we grow and change.

Posts: 67118 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have America Online, you might want to try Planet Out Young Women's Chat. Check out Keyword: PNO Youth. If you don't have AOL, www.pno.com might work. Good luck, and if you want to talk to me, you can. 16/bi/f.
poetgirlny@aol.com

------------------
Limes Are Sublime

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poetgirl, does that place actually have lesbians/bis? Because back in the day when I had AOL, bi chats were filled with guys wanting to cyber with bi girls. And usually the whole room was just guys pretending to be girls to get their rocks off. So I have to be doubtful. But I'm here too. TwisterChick69@chickmail.com

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowGrrL
Neophyte
Member # 1574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowGrrL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,
yea I think it would be less confusing for you if you talked to other girls less confused about their sexuality. Theres a good chatroom on gay.com on the women's fllor, go into the 17&under room, theres plenty of girls you can talk to there. and you can ask me any question you'd like.
see ya later. 16/dyke
virtue@technodyke.com

Posts: 3 | From: Miami,fl/NYC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playingbyheart
Activist
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playingbyheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a webpage while i was going through the whole coming out to myself process, entitled "maybe dyke, maybe not" - http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/maybedyke -- i kept it in that point of view so that others going through it at the moment can relate. If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to e-mail me @ foxfire_83@hotmail.com
Posts: 91 | From: Chicago, Il | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.