Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Staff Stuff » a million of the same post

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a million of the same post
hs123
Activist
Member # 35336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hs123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh so my posts keep posting a million times--- i'm sorry about that but i dont know how to make it stop, and i feel bad for the volunteers who have to go through and delete them... is there something i can do so it wont do this?

also--- i know this isn't the place i just don't wanna put a new post to say this.. if someone, ABSOLUTELY ANYONE could answer my last post it'd be greatly appreciated... im just in a bad spot right now... and nobody answered my one before this...

Posts: 401 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's okay.. glitches happen to everyone, and just as long as we can see it was likely a glitch, we delete them without a second thought. Folks only run into trouble if they're posting just to rake up replies. [Smile]

Also, I am so, so sorry your last post went unanswered. I don't feel qualified to provide assault/trauma support all the time, but I'll most certainly leave a note for one of our staff/volunteers better at that. I promise we won't forget about you, so hang on!

[ 12-14-2007, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: *Lauren* ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hs123
Activist
Member # 35336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hs123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok thanx--
it wasnt SOOO much that nobody answered the first one--- I wasn't having such problems then...
This time it's actually a problem, and i just can't get in touch with my doctor, maybe cuz it's the weekend and he's not there on fridays-- but i dunno... he's not been taking phonecalls...

But thankyou

Posts: 401 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.