Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » idk...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: idk...
Sk8r4evr
Neophyte
Member # 48102

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sk8r4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a while a go early may (may 11) i had unprotected sex he said he pre came inside me and now im late my pregnant friend said my stomach was hard-ish she said thats how she started idk if there is sperm in precum but im worried what should i do? ps i have no money for a test
Posts: 25 | From: United States of America | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So your sexual partner did not ejaculate inside you? Yes, pre-ejaculate can sometimes have sperm in it which it picks up as it moves thorugh the penis.

When do you normally expect your period? How late is it? Does it come after the same number of days each time, or is it different?

Unprotected sex does pose a risk of pregnancy and it's pretty important that you get tested as soon as possible as that is the only way to tell whehter you're pregnant or not. Many sexual health clinics offer free pregnancy testing. Plus, STI transmission is also a concern with unprotected sex, so you'll want to get yourself tested.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.