Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Period...Pregnancy.... Confusion ...please help me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Period...Pregnancy.... Confusion ...please help me
toy303
Neophyte
Member # 41883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toy303     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what are my chances of getting pregnant from being fingered... he came and wiped his hands off before he fingered me... this occured on the 29th of Dec... the week after i fooled around i couldnt eat and was bloated , but was this due to stress bc i was horrendously terrified that i could get pregnant. so over this time i lost like 6 pounds. now i have been a little worried but not as much i am eating now but now my boobs are a little sore but not the nipples and im also cramping... i have taken 6 pregnancy test since then the lastest was this morning and they have all been neg. im really worried bc if i am pregnant i want to get an abortion but im not employed and am in college how would i go about getting funds to get the procedure done. im really worried and need as much information on my situation as possible...i really appreciate what you all are doing on here, because im 19 and not nearly as educated on sex as i should be... i wont be fooling around anymore. please tell me all you can about what to do in my position ...
thank you

Posts: 26 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You did not have a pregnancy risk from the situation you describe. It's highly unlikely to have a pregnancy risk from traces of ejaculate on someone's finger, especially if he wiped his hands before he fingered you.

As well, you've taken SIX pregnancy tests, all of which came back negative, so you can be sure that you are NOT pregnant.

This article should help you get a better idea of which activities carry risks and which don't:
What's the Risk? Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessments

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.