Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » PLEASE HELP!!! you think im pregnant????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!! you think im pregnant????
maggiewhoyou1
Neophyte
Member # 26326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maggiewhoyou1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 15 and i gave a guy a hand job one week before my period was due. he got a little pre-cum on me but never finished off. then my hair was out in air for 5-10 minutes and it was wiped on a blanket. i then played with my clit but didnt insert my fingers. i cant remember using the same hand or not but i think i was smarter then that. my period has been pretty accurate the past few months always coming on the 20th of the month. i have been sick the past 4 weeks. i had the flu 2 weeks before i screwed around with the guy and was on an antibiotic. then the week before my period i was very sick with a cough and they said i had been developing pnamonia. i had to take a LOT of tylonal, cough medicine and sinus medicines. From coughing so much and having trouble breathing it made my stomach hurt because they were deep coughs that came from down in my abdomin/stomach area. 5 days before my period was due i started playing soccer again and i hadnt run that much in a long time. My body literally ached 24-7 for about 3-4 days and it took so much out of me. The day my period always came rolled around and it didnt come. Now it is 6 days late and im starting to get a little worried. I have been releasing whitish/clear discharge but no blood. does this mean that i am pregnant or that ill be ovulating soon? Ive noticed a little discomfort in my stomach but i think it might just be from my nerves and being so paranoid about my period. i also have some extra gas lately but that usually happens when i am stressed out so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. my breast dont seem to be more sensitive or swollen then usual and im very tired all the time but i dont even know if these are symptoms i would be seeing 2 weeks after "getting pregnant". Please let me know what you think and what signs could be me being pregnant and what signs are just all in my head. thank you.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Maggie, I know you are freaked out, but double posting is against the guidelines. I'll close this thread and leave the one in Ask Scarleteen.
Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.