Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » could i be pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: could i be pregnant
xoxoniikalii
Neophyte
Member # 24209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoxoniikalii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay so my boyfriend has fingerd me before and i have gave him a handjob. now everytime we do this i still will have my clothes on and so will he..last time we had done this was 6.22,,he fingerd me for a while and i gave him a handjob..he didn't come or anything for a while.and when he did cum, he cumed on my chest area..after he had cumed he never fingerd me again after that.my concern is that my period was due sometime from 6.25-to now 6.30 it usally comes at the end of the month..we have never had sexual intercoarse just fooled around with like fingering and handjobs..is my period just late for some odd reason or could i be pregnant..and i need to know what to do.please help me!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by xoxoniikalii (edited 06-30-2005).]

Posts: 1 | From: latham ny 12110 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only time there is any pregnancy risk is if semen or pre-ejaculate has come in contact with the vulva.

From what you've described it doesn't sound like you had any risk. There are a number of other reasons periods can be skipped or late, especially when you're younger. So unless you have had semen or pre-ejaculate come in contact with your vulva, you don't need to worry about pregnancy.

To ease your worries in the future, have him put on a condom for any type of sexual activity, that way there isn't anywhere for the semen to go except in the condom. Also, it's wise to wear latex gloves and use lubrication for manual sex on you, as to reduce the risk of irritation and abrasions in or outside of the vagina. Plus, you should both be washing your hands before this sort of act anyway, as hands just carry germs in the first place.

[This message has been edited by dailicious (edited 06-30-2005).]

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.