Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » MY SISTERS IN LABOR!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MY SISTERS IN LABOR!
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should have her baby around noon today!!!!!!!!! whohooo!!! Im going to be and auntie!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay!

*sending energy to your sister, I bet she can need some* Really hope everything will be going well.

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostcat
Activist
Member # 3295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostcat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woohoo, good luck glitter's sis

and i'm sure your going to be a great aunt, hun

------------------
"i need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain, 'cos i'd be scared that there's nothing underneath"- radiohead

Posts: 73 | From: chicago, il, usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Well, it's now past 12, so i hope everything went well!

------------------
"A six foot tall anorexic bimbo,with plastic breasts is making me feel weird about my own body."
-Miss Bif Naked

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glitter695:
She should have her baby around noon today!!!!!!!!! whohooo!!! Im going to be and auntie!!

Congratulations, Auntie Glitter!!!!

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

"Wow, someone slept in sex ed!"

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way!! My sister is.*kinda*. in labor too!!! She's at 3 cm so we're just waiting for concrations.

Congrats. Being an Aunt is wonderful!

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay for Babies. And yay for Aunties. I've been and had both. They're pretty great.
So are uncles and mommies and daddies and siblings and grannies and grandpas and guardians and caregivers and cousins and friends and teachers and pretty much any other type of Love Giving Person.

------------------
And there's nothing I can do, as I realize with fright, the spider-man is having me for dinner tonight!

Yet Another Online Diary

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a baby girlie! Well she had her baby @ 1:02 p.m. It is 5lbs and 14oz.

The name is Alanna Marie......my mom said it was a vert emotional day. Everyone was crying. I get to go see the babies tomorrow, I cant wait. Im gonna hold it, and love it, and give it kisses! hehe

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww that sounds absolutely fabulous. And that's a real pretty name.

Give Alanna a big kiss for me.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My middle name is Marie too

Congrats, Auntie Erica!!

------------------
For I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me.
~ Winnie the Pooh

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the world, Alanna!

And congrats to everyone in your family, Auntie Erica.

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*huggles* Congrats Erica! You'll make a fine auntie I'm sure!
Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAHOO!!!!! My sister had her baby this afternoon!! He was born around noonish. Ok now, get this, he was 10 lbs 6 oz! Yes he is huge! But the cutiest thing on this earth. I wuve him sooooo mush!

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!

I'm still the biggest baby i know of ... 10lbs 13.5oz

------------------
When mom found my diaphram, I told her it was a bathing cap for my cat.
~ Liz Winston

In a Smurf's world ...

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

WOW THATS G-R-E-A-T Buffchick!!! Oh its wonderful to be an aunt. I love da babies.

10 LB!! Thats a big ol' babies. Did she have a C-section or give birth naturally?

lol Smurfy....I was 6lb 12oz.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*

BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
On the subject of big babies, I was 9lb, my younger brother was 10lb - my mum stopped there for obivious reasons!

Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my ex-partners is the biggest baby I've heard of - 11lbs 9 ozs. Jeez, must have felt a little like passing a Buick.
Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Yes it was natural. Gosh 11 lbs!!! That's a big baby. If my sister were to have another it would be that much. Does anyone know the record for biggest baby?

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
according to Guinness:

"Anna Bates (Canada) gave birth to a boy weighing a record 24 pounds in Seville, Ohio, in 1879"

Good lord. That's how much Evan weighs now, and he's 10 months old. That poor, poor woman.

------------------
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Out of my Head.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations to the new aunties!! i've been an aunt now for 3 1/2 years! my nephew TJ is 3 1/2 and my neice shelby is a little over a year! they're the coolest kids ever! i love them so much! i love being an aunt!

oh, and i was 7 lbs 14 oz... exactly how much my nephew was! it was a cool coincidence!

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starry Night
Activist
Member # 3476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starry Night     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Aunties!
To the babies - welcome to the world. I think you'll find it's an interesting place.

I was teeny - 5 pounds, 5 ounces at birth. Congrats to everyone!

Posts: 164 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.