Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » HELP ME IM PREGNANT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ME IM PREGNANT
playbunny
Neophyte
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
help me ive jst found out im pregnant
and i dnt no who the dad is

my boyfriend is really violent ims cared plz help

Posts: 30 | From: england | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 18722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 113533     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are pregnant, as you say, your first step is to make an appointment with your doctor. Going to see a doctor is vital for your health, and the health of the baby. You probably know your options: abortion, adoption, and raising the child. You also need to talk with your parents.

I have to say, I am slightly confused though. In one of your other recent posts, you talked about falling in love with someone over the internet whom you have not met. Are you still engaging in sexual relationships with other people? Really, it's none of my business...but it just makes me suspicious. In addition, that post also stated that you had a 3 year old child. Which, in that case, you have delt with pregnancy before, and should know more than many people here.

Just one last thing, please type in standard english. It makes it much easier for everyone else to read, and it's just courteous.
[This message has been edited by 113533 (edited 01-30-2005).]

[This message has been edited by 113533 (edited 01-30-2005).]

Posts: 169 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit confused, as is the other user posting.

Per your other posts: you already have a three year old AND the relationship you've said you have been in for over a year is an ONLINE one where you have yet to meet the other person.

If ALL this is really going on, then it's time to ask your parent fr some serious help, get to the doctor AND cut ALL the relationships -- whatever they may all be -- in the bud for the time being, as IF that is all going on, it would pretty clearly be the case that you've got some issues with making sound choices and having healthy relationships.

(Just an FYI? If any or none of this really is NOT the case, don't post it here. Our user guidelines make it pretty clear we're not square with storytelling here.)

Posts: 67118 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playbunny
Neophyte
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right just to set the story straight ive got a three year old daughter but im only seventeen and yes i have fallen for someone off the net also i am having sexual intercourse with people i know it sounds extreme but i just want to feel loved

right down to the pregnancy im 17 and ive already got a three year old daughter but thats different i didnt plan to have her but i wouldnt change her for the world now this pregnancy is different i dont want this baby so im thinking of terminating it but i dont agree with abortion thats why im asking for your help

Posts: 30 | From: england | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 18722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 113533     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't agree with abortion, does that mean you are not willing to have it done? Still, I am confused. You say you want to terminate the pregnancy, and the only way to do this is through abortion.

If you cannot/do not want to have the baby, abortion looks like the only option. However, if you are willing to deliver the baby, there is always adoption.

We can't tell you what to do, that is entirely your decision. But, if you want to terminate the pregnancy, you will have to get an abortion.

On a side note, I wonder how you can be in love with someone, yet still have sexual relationships with others?

Posts: 169 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
113533, many people choose to have multiple sexual partners and even multiple boyfriends/girlfriends. It's called polyamory.
Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playbunny?

Sex isn't love. Sounds like maybe you forgot that.

Hey: I like sex too, I'm also nonmonogamous, and an active dater, have been for most of my life. But one thing you have to know when you're having casual sex is that it isn't love. It's sex.

So, if it's making you feel loved? You're deluding yourself, honey. And given some of the choices you've talked about, sounds like it might be a Really Good Idea for you to reevaluate the ones you're making, especially with two accidental pregnancies now under the age of 17.

Per thinking about abortion, your best bet would be to go talk to a counselor at an abortion/pregnancy clinic, like your local marie Syopes branch. That way, you can ask about al you need to, in person, and figure out if it's something you want to do, feel okay about and can live with. Likely, they can also help you think about pregnancy, and if you can manage another child -- perhaps even tak about adoption as well.

Posts: 67118 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playbunny
Neophyte
Member # 21781

thanks for all your help i have spoken to that counsellor at my local clinic and they have said the best bet for me to do is talk to my parents and i have and they said that they are going to help me as much as possiblie they were not happy at first but they came round once again thank you now all i need is help with names my daughters name is ella but i think this one is going to be a boy i like the name jayden what do yuo guys think

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.