Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » unsure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unsure
freakingout
Neophyte
Member # 17505

Icon 4 posted      Profile for freakingout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have no idea if i'm preganant or not
i have not had sex, but i have engaged in oral sex and manula sex and dry sex. i have gotten my period last month, and have taken a couple of pregnancy tests in the last couple of months which have both shown up negative. what if i dont give off the signal that triggers pregnancy tests? what if i am the slim 1% that does not trigger a pregnancy test? can i go to any doctor to get a pregnancy test? thanks for reading...

Posts: 2 | From: london ontario canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have not had direct genital contact with fresh semen, you cannot have become pregnant.

Really, in that way, it's quite simple.

If you have had a period and TWO negative pregnancy tests, there is no way you are pregnant.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakingout
Neophyte
Member # 17505

Icon 7 posted      Profile for freakingout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thankyou... i'm reallly paranoid
Posts: 2 | From: london ontario canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.