Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » i'm scared i'm pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i'm scared i'm pregnant
kat
Neophyte
Member # 1543

Icon 9 posted      Profile for kat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had unprotected sex for the first time wit my bf of 19 months about 25 days ago. i havea fairly regular period and i tried to follow that rule of 14th day and an couple days before and after but now my period is late. i have been feeling a little sick but that could just be because i'm stressing myself out.
i don't know what to do. i can't have it. i would need to abort it, but i'm 16. my parents can't find out because they would never trust me. his parents would cut his dick off. i need to know what to do if i need to abort it. i live in nj so i don' know what the laws are. what exactly do they have to do?

Posts: 20 | From: Basking Ridge, NJ, US | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry to tell you, sweetheart that the 14th day is a really good averaage day when many women are MOST fertile. There really are no solid "rules" for safe unprotected sex, other than it never is safe.

I would suggest that right now what you do is call your local Planned parenthood clinic and get a pregnancy test. They can tell you where to take it from there.

1-800-230-PLAN

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.