Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Sex and morality

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex and morality
Statefan
Neophyte
Member # 45863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Statefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone. My girlfriend and I are very close and comfortable with each other and have a great relationship. We do a lot of rubbing and touching, but no masturbation or anything more serious than that. While I know I am not ready for sex, I would not mind hand jobs or getting her off; however, she is very resistant as she sees jacking me off and anything further as morally wrong. I completely respect her views, and I do not push whe topic and further. But..... Its something I would like to talk about more. Does anyone have any articles or personal stories/views about this? Thanks

Again, I would NEVER push/force/guilt her into anything! she's too special to me for that

Posts: 21 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny D
Neophyte
Member # 51570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only advice I can give you here is be respectfull and be kind. If you love her, and it sounds like you do; stick with the gal be the best person you can be when the time is right for her, she will be a bit more into it than you are. Trouble is you sound young and this may seem like an eternity and in your perspective of time it may be.. However time is on your side, depending on how you look at this.. She eventually will desire more, and odds are more than you may realize.. Such as marrage, family, etc. Thats the kind of girl your with, if you like her and or love her then respect what she is about and give her the time to become comfortable with you and herself. Keep in mind some people are affraid of sexual experession, its partly due to upbringing. While I see nothing wrong with this, you do have to realize that its the way she is.

I know your looking for a fast way to solve this problem, but honestly one does not exist outside of waiting for her to be ready. I am going to guess that you and her about the same age and your about 15 - 17... The only real option I have for you here is the single and most alarming fact IF you love this gal and she is the one for you.. Time Flys, and you will be old and 32 before you know it.

Johnny D.

--------------------
Johnny

Posts: 5 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.