Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » unattractive?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unattractive?
concerned 15
Neophyte
Member # 48041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for concerned 15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, im 15 years old and just recently got a girlfriend, ive had about 6 girfriends now but none of them really got to second base with me, so i was wondering if having pubic hair ( trimmed and taken care of ) and also having a my right testicle being half the size as my left, is unattractive to the majority of women? i dont think that my testicle is that noticable unless i say something. My girlfreind and likes me a lot and im in love with her, im not sure if she loves me. So is it really gross or not a big deal with a girlfriend?
Posts: 6 | From: south dakota | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey concerned. I'm sorry you're worried about this! To be honest, most people just don't notice those things that we notice about ourselves. We can be our harshest critiques and notice those little things that no one else would see or care about.

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concerned 15
Neophyte
Member # 48041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for concerned 15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok thanks
Posts: 6 | From: south dakota | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilerse
Activist
Member # 46007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilerse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some women, including me, actually prefer pubic hair. Everyone has their own tastes - some like it, some don't like it, some (as orca mentioned) just don't notice or care. So there's no way to please everyone - just do what pleases YOU.

As for testicle sizes, that's also not something that bothers me. And especially if I "like someone a lot" like your girlfriend likes you, I wouldn't let hair (or lack thereof) or testicle size bother me or gross me out at all. [Smile]

Posts: 219 | From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devanie
Activist
Member # 46095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing, considering your age. Perhaps the girls you were dating beforehand didn't feel ready for any sort of sex.

I know for a fact that I was deathly afraid of sex until... well, actually I was deathly afraid of it until I found Scarleteen!

So, likely, your testicle and pubic hair are not the issue at all! And if someone makes a huuuuuuuuuge deal about it... Well, maybe they're just not ready to be mature about how some people's bodies are.

All in all, don't worry about it! Your pubic area is only a piece of all of you.

Posts: 116 | From: SL | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.