Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » stress pimples?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stress pimples?
kamille
Activist
Member # 42270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School is winding down, pimples are popping up, my eye lids are getting veiny, under eye circles...the works!

What can I do to keep my face looking fresh? I naturally have a good complexion, and probably a bit of oiliness in the T-zone.

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't give you cosmetic advice, but really, good nutrition and skin care are your biggest bet.

So, that means eating healthy, lots of water, keeping your skin moisturized and protected from the sun (and of course, clean), as well as getting enough sleep. Sleep is your body's way of restoring balance to everything, and without proper amounts of it things start to break down.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vixenchic42
Neophyte
Member # 5972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vixenchic42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get really bad stress pimples too, and the bags under my eyes. There's one trick that works WONDERS for me, it's excersize! I can't promise that it will work for you, and I'm not sure if it's from sweating then cleaning my face or if it's from drinking lots more water, but working out works really well for me, you might try it [Big Grin]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.