Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Problem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Problem
OnlyBoy
Neophyte
Member # 26290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OnlyBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, hi. This is my first post. Im new at this and not sure if im doing this right. I live with my mom and 3 sisters so i dont have anyone that i can ask about certain feelings and stuff that i have. The problem is, the opening of my um member down there, it is kind of dark around. Also when I pull the skin down there is a black lump under some of the veins. Im scared. I didnt notice it before. Could somone help me pretty please?
Posts: 22 | From: Chicago, Illinois, USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'opening to your member' is called the urethra. This is where urine and ejaculate passes through.

... Unfortuneatly, i think this is where my help ends

For the discolouration and lump you'll probably need to see your doctor. We're not doctors and are unable to examin you online; you need to see someone who can examin you and offer some reassurance and/or treatment.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OnlyBoy
Neophyte
Member # 26290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OnlyBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok. thank you. I have a yearly checkup coming up so i will ask then. Im a bit shy with my doctor though. im afraid that my mummy will find out something and yell at me. i guess i dunt have a choice. what;s ejaculate? should i ask my doctor too? maybe she will no.
Posts: 22 | From: Chicago, Illinois, USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ejaculate is basically the semen that is ejected from the males penis when he is sexually aroused. Semen is made up of sperm, and various liquids made in glands in the male's body such as lubrication, nutrients, and protection for the sperm.

As for asking your doctor, any medical practice is supposed to be held under a confidentiality code, meaning they can't tell unless you give the OK, unless the situation is life threatening. So you can defintely ask your doctor about this, but, if she does tell you mother what you discuss, you need to firmly ask her not to say anything.

[This message has been edited by JamsessionVT (edited 11-26-2005).]

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OnlyBoy
Neophyte
Member # 26290

So that's what you call it. I was wondering what that was. Thank a lot. I will talk to my doctor and tell her strictly not to say anything. thanks a bunch.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.