Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » 14 and 4 inches (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 14 and 4 inches
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Johny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I am 13 turning 14 in a week,

I am 5 foot tall and wear a size 6(UK) 7(US) shoe. From the bottom of hand to the tip of my middle finger it measures 6 inches. And I weigh 35Kg.

My penis is 2-3 inches flaccid and 4 inches erect. girth is 9cm.

I just wanted to know if it will still grow

if so could it grow to like 8-9 inches ?

If not how big can it grow ?

Posts: 33 | From: South Africa | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Measurements of your hand and your weight really can't tell us anything about how your genitals will be. Genetics are responsible for things like that.

You're still quite young, and there's a chance you have not quite begun puberty yet. Growth spurts are good indicators of whether or not puberty has begun. During puberty, which can go throughout all your teen years, will be when you notice changes in your genitals.

We can't tell you exactly how much your genitals will grow because your body will determine that as you grow older. But right now, for your age you are perfectly normal. And do keep in mind that bigger does not necessarily mean better-- a normal functioning penis is just as good as any.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K so I shouldn't worrying until I'm about 17-18
Posts: 33 | From: South Africa | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, you don't need to worry at all, as penis size has nothing to do with how well it functions. Not to mention that, with 4 inches, you're already pretty darn close to average anyway.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya thanx but you must admit all woman do have a side of them that wants a large penis ! Even if it doesn't function differently.
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not really, Johny. Many, many women really don't care about penis size. (Not to mention not every woman even WANTS to have a penis inside them- what about women who aren't interested in men or who aren't interested in male-female intercourse?)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope: there really is nothing that a large penis does that a small penis couldn't. The vaginal canal itself is only about 5 inches long on average, and has the vast majority of nerve endings right around the entrance. Any sensation that goes on further back is more of a general feeling of full-ness, rather than anything else. Plus, most women don't even get the most pleasure from intercourse alone - it's clitoral stimulation that tends to do the trick. So, there is no reason at all to fret about penis size.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

I just hope puberty hits me soon because I still look like a child but I am in Grade 8 !
Tigercub
Neophyte
Member # 38532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigercub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't worry about it - I know plenty of boys who didn't really hit puberty until 9th or 10th grade...I obviously don't know the size of their genitals, but I remember reading somewhere that 5-6 inches (erect) is average for a fully grown adult (8-9 would be an anomaly), so it sounds like you are developing at about an average pace for your age.
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Thanx !!

But is there anyway to assist the growth of you penis during puberty without using pumps etc ??

and is there anyting that provents it from growing ??

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There really isn't.

Your questions are well-timed, though: I just finished this: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/shown_actual_size_a_penis_shape_size_lowdown

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68261 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianstallion
Neophyte
Member # 38826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianstallion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont worry johny it takes time.... i was like that too
Posts: 7 | From: miami fl | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fun for the Whole Family
Neophyte
Member # 38850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fun for the Whole Family     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As was I...as a fetus! [Razz]

But on a serious note, you're still young, give it time. I didn't start my growth spurt until the summer ( I turned 14 last summer, that's when), so I'm guessing you'd start your height spurt and penis size spurt soon!

Honestly, I went from about a 5 to an 8 all in one summer.

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Fun - It'd be nice if you could not make jokes about penis size. This isn't a locker room, mkay? Why don't you take a look at the new article Heather just put up?

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/shown_actual_size_a_penis_shape_size_lowdown

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

So penis growth is unpredictable so I could grow to 11" or just to 5" ?
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Yep. There's no way for you to know when you'll grow, and how much. But if you read the entire article, you'll also know that it doesn't really matter. So, no reasons to worry.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

What is "big enough" to get a woman to orgasm ?
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, do look at that link. All that information is in there.

And really? No one is very likely to grow an 11 inch penis. Most penises are within the 4-8 inch range. 11-inch penises are getting close to world records.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68261 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Thanx for all the help !

But if there is any other info or advice etc please post it here

italianstallion
Neophyte
Member # 38826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianstallion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and no i was not talking about the fetus...but seriously it is unpredictable anything could happen i got lucky, at your age i wasn't much off your sizes, prob like 4 flaccid and 5 1/2 erect. but things have changed A LOT hang in there. it could happen it did to me
Posts: 7 | From: miami fl | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

If got another question

Will your penis only start growing once your body does ? Like Im only 5 foot and I really haven't grown that much (neither has my penis) ! So do you think once I start growing fast , will my penis as well ??

Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's possible. When you reach a growth spurt, it's safe to say that puberty is kicking in, and you will see changes on all parts of you-- including your genitals. So your penis may grow then, but there is no guarantee to how much, and likewise, no need to worry about it very much. [Smile]

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Thanx but I have puberty hair but no hair under my arms so does this mean I have hit puberty yet ? And if so does it mean my penis won't grow anymore ??
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

If you've started growing pubic hair, then you've probably entered puberty. However, puberty is a process and it takes a few years, so your penis may or may not still grow. Again, as we've told you many times in this thread: there is no way to predict penis growth, and it's also a bit pointless as penis size does not matter, and you're already close to average anyway.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

Thanx so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes my way.

Is it possible for somebody not to hit the growth spurt ? Like you just stop growing before you even get to that spurt ?

Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

I don't believe there are too many, if any at all, boys who don't hit a growth spurt. How much taller you get in that spurt may be variable, however.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

italianstallion
Neophyte
Member # 38826

i would agree with everyone else... there is no set way your penis will grow. but ya usually when you hit a growth spurt is when it will happen( not always) but most of the time. with me i started to grow height wise as well as penis around the same time.
Heather
Member # 3

In most cases, though, a growth spurt will come first, and often enough, penis growth will happen after that first starts, not at the same time.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

italianstallion
Neophyte
Member # 38826

thats what i was trying to explain thanks... [Smile]
Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

From my experience people have told me that your testicles grow before your penis does.

So,

Does testicle size differ from person to person. Or is there like a close range of sizes (9-11) ?

Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Testicle growth usually does begin before penis growth occurs. And of course, the size of testicles are going to vary from person to person. Testicles can vary from male to male, and from age to age, but not too incredibly greatly, especially when puberty is finished.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

So is it possible for someone to have a small penis and small testicles ?

Like their penis still looks like that of a child even after puberty.

Heather
Member # 3

But you aren't done with puberty, Johny. Not even close.

But for someone who IS done with puberty, their genitals will tend to reflect that. Size does vary (so yes, some adults have smaller penises and testes than others), but size isn't the only difference we see to genitals after puberty: pubic hair and descended testicles, for instance, are not something we see with the genitals of male children. Really, the genitals of an adult and the genitals of a small child look very different, and not just because of size differences.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Johny
Neophyte
Member # 38637

My testis is just over 1 inch (1.1 inches) and I haven't noticed any growth in my penis or my testis. Because I heard that once your testis grow to 1 inch you have started puberty but now mine have reached that stage but don't want to grow any further !

Will my testis/penis still grow ?

Why did my penis grow to 1 inch and stop ?

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Likely because, as Heather pointed out to you earlier, you are nowhere near done with puberty yet. Heck, you've only just started. Give your body some time! There is no need to stress over these things at all, and certainly not when you're only in the beginning stages of puberty.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.