Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » The grass is always greener... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The grass is always greener...
Gingerbread
Activist
Member # 45944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gingerbread     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoever said they were pear shaped, I totally hear ya. My boobs are a 34A, and my butt is about 40 inches around. Whenever I get measured for dresses for show choir, they shout out the measurements and i have to hear "33.5, 26... 40? wait one sec... yeah, 40 i guess. well okay." I hear a lot of people tell me they "wish they had a butt" to which i always offer to give some of mine. i dont mind it all the time, but i hate it when I go underwear shopping with my friends or something and they all get smalls and extra smalls and I'm stuck with the large. so. disproportionate.
Posts: 44 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a small butt and it totally sucks, I'd love to have some more back there! I love the way a larger butt looks, and I can never fill out a pair of pants, which I hate.

I wish I could lose my love handles. I have my fair share of hips, and they look odd next to my thighs, which in comparison seem disproportional.

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devanie
Activist
Member # 46095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my gripes have been addressed...

I'm afraid I can't help Happybunny see the flip side of the love handles thing... I'm happy with my lack of love handles...

But my gripe is my square jawline. I always feel like it makes my neck look too long and I look like a boy. I'm pretty jealous of most of the angled jawlined people.

Posts: 116 | From: SL | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love to love
Activist
Member # 45991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love to love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My body is so weird. I'm not skinny, but I'm not overweight by any means. I have my flab, mostly on my stomach, and my love handles/curves. Even if the fat on my sides weren't there, I would still have huge hips. AND NO BUTT! It makes it SO hard to find pants! I almost get upset everytime I have to buy pants, or I try them on. Nothing fits! I wish I had more of a butt or was just a tinier person in general. I would like to say that I do love my chest. I was given nice boobs. [Razz]

I used to hate my curly hair, but now I love it. Of course I wish it didn't take so long to straighten, but I love my curls because if I wanted straight hair I could straighten it, but anyone with straight hair can't get curls like mine. [Smile]

EDIT: I'm also missing one of my adult teeth in the front (the ones RIGHT next to the big two in the front) It's from genetics that I've NEVER had it, but lucky I have a retainer that has that tooth on there, and hopefully getting surgery soon for it. But still I just wish I was born with it there.. I'm quite thankful that I have a boyfriend who could careless about it. HE was the first guy I've been romantically interested in that I told. He was so supportive from day one, and he was happy I told him because he knew how much I trusted him.

[ 06-16-2010, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Love to love ]

Posts: 115 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.